"THE NEW SECRETS FOR DATING" WORKSHOP (Ladies only)
This is an event for SINGLES ONLY.
been receiving a lot of requests from ladies who are in the retail line,
customer service line, etc to consider doing weekday workshops as they can't
make it for the weekend workshops. Well, as you know, when there is demand,
there is supply. This time round, I will be doing it at a restaurant as I am
concern about your hungry tummies after work. This workshop will comes with a
buffet! The venue will be revealed to confirmed participants.
Whether you're a twenty-something dating for the first time, a thirty-something tired of being single, a forty-something getting back in the dating game, this workshop has the answers you've been waiting for:
- How long should I wait to respond to his text message?
- Can I friend him on Facebook?
- Why did he ask for my number but never call me?
The tips shared in this workshop are different from the previous "Dating Workshop for Ladies".
I have an interesting guest speaker who is a neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) trainer. He has went through a speed dating event and spoke to 24 ladies. From this event, he has picked out some of the common mistakes made by ladies during the speed dating session. He will share on how to improve on your communication and hence create a better impression with the men.
If you are unable to purchase tickets due to tickets sold out, kindly
register your interest on "Waitlist". You don't have to pay anything! You will be informed of any
increase in capacity or any drop-outs as soon as possible! For any inquiries, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 81252321.
All details will be sent to all participants, who have paid, via email 2 days before the event.
Event’s closing date is 3
days prior to date of event. All registration and payment must be made by then.
1. After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform the organizer at least 3 days or more prior to event date. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
2. When payment is made and the event is cancelled by us, full refund will be given back.
3. There is a cooling-off period of 3 days from the date of payment. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
4. No Refund will be given:
o No-show for events.
o No refund will be given for any cancellation of registration in less than 3 days to the event date.
- The event description was updated. Diff#23973 2013-12-28 15:37:24